Tuesday 6 November 2012

Noistette Features in Fault Magazine

Noisette in  Fault magazine
Stylist: Denise Brown 
I styled the Noisette for Fault magazine. I got a last minute call from the Editor on early Friday morning. I was teaching young people that day so I couldn't  even get enough time to send out emails.  I had to pull everything off  that day for Monday and I only had there hours to work with when I finished work. I remember being a lil stressed out thinking I wish I could leave these noisy kids 'I got some prepping to do!!!!'  but luckily I was able to get some clothes at the last minute.  It was great styling both these artist. Dan is so lad back and easy to work with. Shingai has an amazing personality and has a great sense of style. Loved working with these guys and looking forward to working with them again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment